Divya Khosla Kumar
Divya Khosla Kumar Early life
Divya Khosla Kumar is a famous Indian Bollywood Actress, Producer, and Director. She was born in a middle-class family in Delhi, India. She moved to Mumbai to pursue her career afterward. Finally, she made her first debut in Tollywood movie “Love Today” in 2004. After that, she made her debut in the Hindi movie industry with Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo.
Divya Khosla Kumar Biography, Lifestyle, Height, Wiki, insta, Net Worth, Income, Salary, Cars, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Favorites
Divya Khosla Kumar Filmography
She moved to Mumbai from her birthplace Delhi to become an actress and start working in the music videos industry.
She also works with her favorite actor Salman Khan for one music video. Finally, she made a debut in Telegu Movie “Love Today” in the year 2004. Also, she debuts in one Hindi Movie “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo”.
Later, maintaining his interset she joined in a course of cinematography and editing. Divya Khosla Kumar debut as a director with the movie “Yaariyan” in 2014 also.
She not only directed the movie Sanam Re but also did an item song in this movie called Humne Pee Rakhi Hai in it.
Divya Khosla is a good dancer and choreographed of 5 songs in the movie Yaariyan which are as follows:
- Love Me Thoda Aur
- Allah-Waariyan Zor Lagake
She produced many Bollywood movies which are as follows
- Batla House
Her music video “Yaad Piya Ki Aane Lagi” in 2019, become viral and got so much popularity. Some of the music videos done by her are as follows:
- 2020 Satyameva Jayate 2 (pre-production)
- 2019 Yaad Piya ki Aane Lagi (Video short)
- 2017/II Bulbul (Short)
- 2017 Kabhi Yaadon Mein (Short)
- 2016 Sanam Re
- 2005 Honey Honey (Short) (as Divya Khosla)
- 2004 Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo
- 2004 Love Today (as Divya Khosla)
- 2003 Kabhi Yaadon Me Aau Kabhi Khwabon Mein Aau (Short) (as Divya Khosla)
Divya Khosla Kumar Biography
Divya Khosla Kumar was born on 27 November 1981 in Delhi, India in a Hindu family. Her nickname is Sitara and his current age is 38 years. Divya’s Zodiac is Sagittarius.
Divya was born to a middle-class Punjabi family in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India. After that, She moved to Mumbai to pursue her career afterward. Later, She married Bhushan Kumar, the chairman and managing director of T-Series on 13 February 2005 at the Maa Vaishno Devi shrine in Katra. They have one son named, Ruhaan. Her sister-in-law, Tulsi Ralhan is a playback singer.
Divya Khosla Kumar Lifestyle
Kumar, who is no more an unpopular name in B Town claims to call herself talented than a pretty face of her.
Due to that, you would find her hiding her gorgeous looks behind her specs. Known to be a simple, strong, and sensitive person who is a known director, producer, and playing actress role in some of the Bollywood movies who love to be pampered by her husband Bhusan Kumar the owner and Managing Director of T Series Cassettes. They have a son, Ruhaan.
— Divya Khosla Kumar (@iamDivyaKhosla) February 24, 2020Advertisement
Divya Khosla Kumar’s height is 5.7 feet in inches and 1.7 in meters.
Divya Khosla Kumar’s current net worth is approximately $5 Million. She is the main stakeholder of T-series and has a net worth of 406 million dollars in 2020.
Divya Khosla Kumar has an estimated net worth of $5 million. She receives more than $42k-$46k per movie.
Divya Koshla Kumar charges around 2 Crore per Bollywood movie.
Divya kosha Kumar has 4 cars now.
Divya Khosla Kumar Affairs
Divya Khosla Kumar married to Bhushan Kumar in the year 2005. Bhushan Kumar is the grandson of the late Gulshan Kumar who is the founder of T-Series. Both of them married in Maa Vaishno Devi shrine, Katra. The couple has a son, named Ruhaan and they are living happily now.
Divya Khosla Kumar Awards
Actor-director Divya Khosla Kumar was recently received honored with the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for her impactful and outstanding performance in the short film Bulbul that released the last year 2019 in December.
Divya Khosla Kumar Family
Divya Khosla’s father and Mother’s name is unknown. But As a profession, her father is a businessman. Her mother is a teacher. Later, she married to Bhushan Kumar, cofounder of T-Series and they have a son named, Ruhaan.
Divya Khosla Kumar Facts
Some Unknown facts of Divya Khosla Kumar are as follows:
- She married with Bhushan Kumar, son of Late Gulshan Kumar in the year 2005 in Maa Vaishno Devi shrine, Katra.
- She always wanted to become a director and did training before directing her first Bollywood movie Yaariyan.
- She not only directed the Bollywood movie Sanam Re but also did an item song in this movie called Humne Pee Rakhi Hai in it.
- She is a good dancer also and choreographed 5 songs in the movie Yaariyan such as Baarish, Maa, Love Me Thoda Aur, Allah-Waariyan, and Zor Lagake.
- Divya was also good at studies in her schooling days and was an avid reader.
- In the year 2003, she was seen in a Hindi pop song Kabhi Yaadon Me Aau Kabhi Khwabon Mein Aau by Abhijeet.
- In the year 2006, Divya also featured in a Hindi pop song Honey Honey with Salman Khan which was sung by Roop Johri and Kunal Ganjawala.
- Divya Khosla Kumar’s son Ruhaan was once diagnosed with swine flu.
- In the year 2015, she was also seen on the cover page of AsiaSpa Magazine.
Divya Khosla Kumar Favorites
Some Favorites things of Divya Khosla Kumar are as follows:
- Favorite Movie: Padmavati
- Favorite Actor: Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, and Ellen DeGeneres
- Favorite Food: Panipuri
- Favorite Color: She likes the color White
- Favorite Place: She wants to go to Europe on vacations
- Favorite Perfume: Channel
- Hobbies in writing, Dancing, and reading
Overwhelmed by such an amazing response! #YaadPiyaKiAaneLagi has already crossed 100 million+ views on YouTube 🙏🏻@tanishkbagchi @yourjaani @SapruAndRao @IAmNehaKakkar @TSeries pic.twitter.com/cf7qbFQOKU
— Divya Khosla Kumar (@iamDivyaKhosla) December 7, 2019
Some frequently asked question about Divya Khosla Kumar
- Who is the father of Divya Khosla Kumar?
Her Father’s name is unknown but he is a businessman by profession.
- How did Bhushan Kumar and Divya Khosla meet?
She came to Mumbai from Delhi to Pursue Her Dream Of Becoming a successful actress. Here, she started as a young starlet In the music video audition opposite to Salman Khan because She wanted to become an actress. So during the shooting time Of “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo”, she met with Bhushan Kumar, the owner of T-series co-founder and son of Late. Gulshan Kumar.
- Who is DivyaKhosla’s husband?
Her husband’s name is Bhushan Kumar who is the son of the late Gulshan Kumar who is the founder of T-Series. They have a son named, Ruhaan.
- When was Divya Khosla Kumar born?
She is born in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- How old is Divya Khosla?
She is 38 years old now.