Malaika Arora was born on 23 October 1973 in Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The actual meaning of her name is “angel”. Her parents got separated when she was only 11 years old and she went to Chembur with her mother, and younger sister Amrita. Her mother, Joyce Polycarp, belongs to Malayali culture while her father, Anil Arora, was a Punjabi native to the Indian border town of Fazilka, who worked in the Merchant Navy. Arora completed her schooling at Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur and graduated from Jai Hind College (Degree in Economics and a minor in Communication), Churchgate, Mumbai, India.
The filmography of Malaika Arora is the following:
As an actress and dancer
- 1998: Dil Se.. in Chaiyya Chaiyya
- 1999: Pyar Ke Geet in Dholna
- 2000: Bichhoo in Ekwari Tak Le
- 2001: Indian in Yeh Pyar
- 2002: Maa Tujhhe Salaam (cameo appearance)
- 2002: Kaante as Lisa
- 2005: Kaal in Kaal Dhamaal
- 2007: Heyy Babyy in Heyy Babyy
- 2007: Athidhi in Rathraina (Telugu)
- 2007: Om Shanti Om in Deewangi Deewangi
- 2007: Welcome in Hoth Rasiley
- 2008: EMI as Nancy
- 2009: Helloo India (cameo appearance)
- 2010: Prem Kaa Game in I Wanna Fall in Love
- 2010: Housefull (2010 film) as Pooja
- 2010: Dabangg in Munni Badnaam Hui
- 2012: Gabbar Singh in Kevvu Keka (Telugu film)
- 2012: Housefull 2 in Anarkali Disco Chali
- 2012: Dabangg 2 in Pandey Ji Seeti
- 2014: Happy New Year (cameo appearance)
- 2015: Dolly Ki Doli in Fashion Khatam Mujh Par
- 2018: Pataakha in Hello Hello
- 2010: Dabangg
- 2012: Dabangg 2
- 2015: Dolly Ki Doli
|2005–06||Nach Baliye||Judge||Star Plus||First two seasons|
|2008||Zara Nachke Dikha||Star One|
|2008||Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan||Herself||NDTV Imagine|
|2009||Perfect Bride||Judge||Star Plus|
|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa||Sony TV
|Seasons 4 and 8|
|2012–present||India’s Got Talent||Judge||Colors TV||Season 4 onwards|
|2017–present||India’s Next Top Model||Host/Main Judge||MTV India||Season 3 onwards|
|2019||MTV Supermodel of the Year
|Host/Main Judge||MTV (Indian TV channel)||Season One|
|2020||India’s Best Dancer||Judge||Sony Entertainment Television|||
|1997||Gur Naal Ishq Mitha|
Malaika Arora is an Indian actress, model, dancer, VJ, and television personality who primarily work in Hindi-language movies. She made her first movie debut as a film producer in the year 2008, with divorced husband Arbaaz Khan(who is the founder of the company Arbaaz Khan Productions) which has created the Dabangg film series specifically. Malaika has worked in many movies in lead roles such as Kaante (2002) and EMI (2008). She is well known among the audience for her best performances as a dancer in the songs Chaiyya Chaiyya (1998), Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (1998), Maahi Ve (2002), Kaal Dhamaal (2005), and Munni Badnaam Hui (2010) respectively.
The India Actress, Malaika Arora is 48 years old now. she lives under her birth sign of Scorpio. The gorgeous model gains her name and fame wherever she goes in the country. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches. She weighs around 53 kg as of 2021. Besides that, She has normally long, black color hair and lights brown color eyes which suit her lifestyle very well. Her body measurement is approximately 34-27-35 inches. Her Shoe Size is 8 (US) and Dress Size is 4 (US) respectively. She has a slim body build totally.
Instagram Profile: @malaikaaroraofficial
The height of Malaika Arora in different measurement are the following:
Height in feet and inches: 5′ 3″
Height in centimeters: 161 cm
Height in Meters: 1.61 m
The estimated Net Worth of Malaika Arora is approximately $10 million.
Malaika Arora charges around 1.75 crore/song (INR) in 2021.
Malaika Aroa was married to Bollywood actor-director-producer Arbaaz Khan on 12th December 1998. They both met during a coffee ad shoot. on 9th November they both got welcomed a son named Arhaan. Since then she is known as Malaika Arora But due to some citing compatibility issues, she announced the separation of them On 28 March 2016. On 11th May 2017, The couple officially got divorced. The custody of their son Arhaan after the divorce is with Malaika Arora, while Arbaaz has permission to meet his son when he wants, Since 2017, it has been seen that Malaika is in a relationship with the actor Arjun Kapoor.
Awards and honor received by Malaika Arora are as shown below:
Apsara Film Producers Guild Awards
Awards of the International Indian Film Academy
BIG Star Entertainment Awards, India
|Most Entertaining Film
Colors Golden Petal Awards
Colors Golden Petal Award
|Best Jury (Non-Fiction)
India’s Got Talent (2009)
Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Awards
Fun Fearless Award
|Fun Fearless Power Couple|
Filmfare Glamour And Style Awards
Filmfare Glamour and Style Award
|Diva of the Year|
National Film Awards, India
Golden Lotus Award
|Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment
Family details of Malaika Arora are the following:
Father Name: Anil Arora (Merchant Navy)
Mother Name: Joyce Polycarp Sister Name: Amrita Arora (Younger, Actress)
Husband Name: Arbaaz Khan (Actor, Divorced)
Son Name- Arhaan Khan
Some of the unknown facts about Malaika Arora are the following:
- Malaika Arora was born on 23 October 1973 in Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- The actual meaning of her name is “angel”.
- Her parents got separated when she was only 11 years old and she went to Chembur with her mother, and younger sister Amrita.
- Her mother, Joyce Polycarp, belongs to Malayali culture while her father, Anil Arora, was a Punjabi native to the Indian border town of Fazilka, who worked in the Merchant Navy.
- Arora completed her schooling at Swami Vivekanand School in Chembur and graduated from Jai Hind College (Degree in Economics and a minor in Communication), Churchgate, Mumbai, India.
- The India Actress is 47 years old now.
- Malaika Arora was announced as the Sexiest Women by Maxim Magazine in the year 2007.
- she lives under her birth sign of Scorpio.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches.
- She weighs around 53 kg as of 2021.
- In the year 2012, Malaika was remunerated with the Taiwan Excellence big-name endorser Award specifically.
- Malaika Arora, alongside Bipasha Basu and Sussanne Khan, runs a way of life brand ‘ The Label Life relatively.
- Besides that, She has normally long, black color hair and lights brown color eyes which suit her lifestyle very well.
- Her body measurement is approximately 34-27-35 inches.
- Her Shoe Size is 8 (US) and Dress Size is 4 (US) respectively.
Some of the favorite things of Malaika Arora are the following:
Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Chunky Pandey, Rahul Khanna
Favorite Actresses: Deepika Padukone, Helen
Favorite Food: Rice with Sambhar, Tea Cake, Fish Curry
Favorite Perfume: Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
Favorite Destination: Goa, Greece, Caribbean Island
Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, Jogging, Swimming, and Yoga