Thursday, June 24, 2021
No menu items!
HomeHollywood NewsBrett Ratner's Milli Vanilli Biopic Dropped by Millennium Media

Brett Ratner’s Milli Vanilli Biopic Dropped by Millennium Media

Advertisement




Advertisement

“Millennium will not sell the film on EFM or be involved in the production,” a statement from Millennium Media and Brett Ratner’s Ratepack Entertainment said.
The news broke last week that Brett Ratner was in the process of pursuing a directing project with Millennium Media focused on controversial lip-syncing duo Milli Vanilli, a long-time passionate obsessive project.

Plans were called to sell in the upcoming virtual European film market, scheduled for March 1–5, and once it went, it was Raton, after facing claims of sexual misconduct and harassment by several women, including Olive Mun. Will mark the first major project. Natasha Henstridge. Ratner has denied the claims.

Advertisement

On Wednesday afternoon, Millennium and Ratner’s Entertainment Entertainment released a joint statement, on the heels of last week’s announcement, stating, “The project put up a number of competitive bids and a group of private equity investors have emerged who will soon be producing. Are fully financing the film, to begin with. ” The statement also said that Millennium is no longer involved in the production, nor will it sell the film on EFM.

“There will be no additional comment,” it read. There is no mention of who the private equity investors are. The situation is reminiscent of two years ago when it was revealed that Red Singja, Bryan Singer’s Millennium Project, was on hold and would no longer be sold at EFM, as he was the subject of a piece by Atlantic that included malpractice claims Were.

A few months later, filmmaker and TV producer Joey Soloway took over the project. Rattner’s involvement in the Milani Vanilli project caused an online uproar, especially from Time Up. Its president and CEO Tina Tichen in a blog post condemned his proposed “withdrawal” over the weekend.

Advertisement




not only did Rattner never admit or apologize for the harm he caused, but he also filed lawsuits in an effort to calm the voices of the survivors who came forward – a strategy right out of Hunter’s playbook Is. You don’t have to go away. For a couple of years and then resurrected and acted like nothing. We won’t – and won’t forget. And Millennium Media shouldn’t either. There should be no return. #wewontforgetbrett. ”

Also Check:

Advertisement

Germany’s Leonine Names Sebastian Heinlein Head of Development at SEO Entertainment (Exclusive)

Facebook to Lift Australia News Ban

Advertisement



Advertisement



Most Popular

Recent Comments

Advertisement