Simu Liu Early life
Simu Liu is a popular Canadian actor, writer, and stuntman. He is best known for the role of Jung in the CBC Television sitcom Kim’s Convenience comedy series of 2018. He will also portray the superhero Shang-Chi in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, beginning with the film Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings in the upcoming year of 20121. He is set to become the unique identity from the first Asian actor to lead a Marvel Studios film.
Simu Liu Biography, Lifestyle, Height, Wiki, Instagram, Net Worth, Income, Salary, Cars, Affairs, Awards, Family, Facts & Favorites
Simu Liu Filmography
Filmography of Simu Liu is as follows:
Movies of Him are the following
- 2013 Pacific Rim
- 2021 Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
A lot of people are asking me to drop the Marvel quarantine workout… so here you go! Hope you’re all staying as active as I am!! 💪💪 pic.twitter.com/LpbhTNrrBl
— Simu Liu (@SimuLiu) April 9, 2020
Television Series of Him are the following
- 2012 Nikita
- 2013 Warehouse 13, Played, Mayday
- 2014 Beauty and the Beast
- 2015 Blood and Water, Heroes Reborn, Make It Pop!
- 2016 Taken
- 2016–present Kim’s Convenience
- 2017 Orphan Black, Slasher: Guilty Party, Bad Blood
- 2018 The Expanse, Yappie
- 2019 Fresh Off the Boat
- 2020 Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens
Simu Liu Biography
He was born in Harbin, China on April 19, 1989, and immigrated to Canada when he was 5 years old, where he was mainly raised in Erin Mills, an area of Mississauga, Ontario. His nationality is Canadian and generally belongs to Chinese ethnicity.
imon’s religion is Buddhist and the zodiac sign is Aries. He was a student at Ivey Business School, Canada. He studied graduation in finance and accounting from the University of Western Ontario and worked as an accountant post before deciding to pursue a career as an actor in the film industry.
He is a Chinese-Canadian actor who is best known for the role of Jung in the CBC Television sitcom comedy TV web series Kim’s Convenience in 2016 and as Paul Xie on the OMNI Television miniseries industry Blood and Water in 2015.
Simu Liu Lifestyle
He is approximate 6 feet tall and he weighs around 75kg. His eyes and hair color is brown. Simu Liu’s sexual orientation is straight. He appears to be active in various social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram. He has over 41.6k Twitter followers on Twitter and 121K followers on Instagram respectively.
Simu Liu’s height is 6 feet.
His estimated net worth is approximate $4million as of the year 2019 which he accumulates primarily because of his acting source and directing career. His salary is still unknown in the year 2020.
He has an estimated net worth of $4 million. He receives more than $42k-$46k per movie and TV series.
He charges around 1 Crore per Hollywood movie.
He has 3 cars now.
Simu Liu Affairs
Simu’s keeps his personal life confined mostly. But, All it is known that he has a girlfriend named Tina Jung.
Simu Liu Awards
He has established himself as a multi-talented artist as director, actor, stuntman, and writer according to his profession. Simu was honored with ACTRA Award for his Outstanding Performance in the Hollywood movie Ensemble (2017).
He was also nominated for a 2016 Dora Mavor Moore Award in the Outstanding Ensemble category. Kim’s Convenience also went on to win the award the same as for Best Comedy Series at the 2018 Canadian Screen Awards.
His short movie Meeting Mommy was selected as a semi-finalist level for the NBC Universal Shorts Festival.
There is no information about his family.
Some facts of Simu Liu are the following:
- Currently, Simu lives in Toronto with his dog Barkley.
- He worked at Deloitte & Touche LLP as an associate manager, cracked his first of three Chartered Accountant examinations before switching careers afterward.
- He Was popular for Pete Wentz’s stunt double for the Fallout Boy music video for their hit single “Centuries”.
- He Was once a shirtless greeter for clothing retailer Abercrombie and Fitch.
- After completing graduation from the University of Richard Ivey School of Business and working at a top accounting firm for around one year Simu decided to switch his careers and pursue acting from that time.
- He trains extensively in martial arts programs and stunt work in addition to the television industry and theatrical performance.
Day 1 vs. 16 🤦🏻 pic.twitter.com/YgSzgdK6NE
— Simu Liu (@SimuLiu) March 28, 2020
Simu Liu Favorites
Some favorite things of Him are as follows:
- Favorite Color: He likes the color White
- Favorite Place: He wants to go to Greece on vacations
- Favorite Food: Chinese food
Some frequently asked question about Simu Liu
Is Simu Liu Korean?
Yes, He is Korean.
Is Simu Liu married?
No, He is not married as per the year 2020.
Is Kim’s Convenience Cancelled?
No, Kim’s Convenience is not Cancelled. Also, He has done this TV series and won the award for best comedy series in 2018
Does Simu Liu know martial arts?
Yes, He completed training in this field so, he knows martial arts very well.
How do you pronounce Simu Liu?
The proper pronunciation of Simu Liu is “SEE-moo.”